Social Marketing Masterclass with Jane Fiona Cumming
Engaging with local communities about sustainable development
If you work for a local authority and are grappling with the big social issues like climate change, an ageing population, environmental conservation and obesity, then this Social Marketing Masterclass is for you. Specific topics addressed may include: changing recycling behaviours and reaching waste targets; encouraging low carbon behaviours; and sustainable development and healthy lifestyles.
- Learn how to influence behaviour change in local communities;
- Improve your ability to engage stakeholders on specific issues;
- Practice the skills necessary to develop, implement and evaluate social marketing campaigns;
- Focus your learning experience on issues that are relevant to you;
- Gain insights from social marketing specialists;
- Share experiences with your peers.
» Register your interest in the Social Marketing Masterclass
Explore the links below to find out more about our other services…