Our case studies
Since 1998, Article 13 have worked with businesses, government and non-governmental organisations - globally, regionally and locally - across a diverse mix of industries. Our proven experience, and the unique expertise brought by our topic expert associates, local partners and in-house teams enables us to support our clients in addressing the issues and challenges they are facing across the environmental, social, ethical, governance and economic agendas whilst identifying future risks and opportunities for innovation.
The following case studies provide a small sample of our experience.
- Food manufacturer (Europe) – Conducted a comprehensive life-cycle assessment (cradle-to-grave) to identify current and future environmental and social hotspots and material issues - read more
- Petrochemical company (Middle East) – Scoping and development of a social marketing (population-level behaviour change) programme to address growing regional social issue (drug misuse) – in order to build reputation, trust and licence to operate - read more
- Retailer (Global) – External audit of the organisation’s conduct of employment across its supply chain and its suppliers’, including review of current and future areas of risk - read more
- Mining company (Southern Africa) – Working alongside the management to develop regional sustainability commitments and practical implementation plans (from impact assessment and community engagement to remediation and post-mine closure plans) - read more
- Packaging company (Europe) – Delivered the Article 13 materiality assessment programme – including two day materiality workshop for 80+ senior management and stakeholders - read more
- Nuclear (UK) – External review of the organisation’s performance across current and future corporate responsibility and strategic issues, including the extent to which the organisation was meeting its current and future expectations as a responsible business amongst its stakeholders - read more
These case studies illustrate how we are working with a wide range of organisations - helping to develop and deliver robust, yet distinctive programmes to address the issues which are most material for their business and their stakeholders.