Our topic expert associates
We bring together global best practice teams from our network of 100+ formal associates and advisors, many of whom represent leading experts in disciplines ranging from accountability and transparency, social marketing and behaviour change, communication and reporting, community engagement and stakeholder facilitation, sustainability and corporate social responsibility policy and strategy development through to future scenario development and innovation. This formal accredited network equips us with unparalleled practical and proven experience across all industry and policy areas and with communities around the world.
A sample of our team includes:
- Professor and recognised global leader in the theory and practical application of behaviour change and social marketing with particular experience working with national and regional governments and NGOs as well as the private sector. Topic areas of special interest include: Smoking, obesity, infectious disease, road safety, drug awareness and community engagement.
- Professor of CSR and leading global thinker and practitioner in CSR and stakeholder engagement whose work includes the development of global standards and frameworks (e.g. GRI, EITI, ISO26000).
- Professor and global expert in clinical research and pharmacology, working with the private and public sector around the world developing and delivering healthcare education, management consultancy, mentoring and new initiatives.
- Senior environmental scientist with twenty years’ senior level experience, both in the UK and internationally, in public and stakeholder engagement and facilitation (with particular experience in the nuclear sector).
- Highly experienced practitioner across the sustainability, innovation and social responsibility agendas with 25+ years experience in the food sector.
- Senior environmental auditor involved in the assessment of over 100 organisations across industrial sectors including: mining, oil and gas, telecommunications, power generation, chemicals, and manufacturing.
- Highly experienced consultant in designing and delivering bespoke training programmes for boards, senior managers and 'in-the-field' teams. Specialisations include CSR, sustainability management, values and ethics.
- Senior consultant specialising in linking environmental measurement with future access to resources and engagement with supply chains (currently completing PhD in product carbon footprinting).
- Strategic communication planner with extensive experience in communication planning, crisis communication, strategic branding, messaging and media relations across industries.