Private sector experience
We work globally with organisations across industries, operating at various stages of the value chain. Our team have particular expertise and recent experience in:
- Airport and transport: Recent material issues we have worked on in this sector include 'How to engage our stakeholders and prioritise their issues' and 'How to report and engage our stakeholders around our performance' - read more
- Oil, gas and petrochemical companies: Recent material issues we have worked on in this sector include; include 'How to identify our local communities' development priorities' and 'How to raise visibility of our existing work'
- Food and retail: Recent material issues we have worked on in this sector include 'Understanding our future resource requirements' and 'Engaging with trade unions along our supply chain'
- Mining: Recent material issues we have worked on in this sector include; 'Assessing the impact of our operations' and 'Understanding the priorities of local artisanal communities and our employees'
- Nuclear: Recent material issues we have worked on in this sector include 'Engaging our stakeholders around our future priorities' and 'Building a chain of stewardship along our supply chain'
- Pharmaceutical: Recent material issues we have worked on include; 'Developing a robust approach to informed consent' and 'Facilitating a stakeholder perspective on HIV/Aids'.
Public sector experience
We work extensively for the NHS and health clients. Our expertise in this sector ranges from stakeholder mapping and consultation design through to assurance of the consultation process and facilitation of stakeholder dialogue events. Article 13’s rigorous and evidence-based approach to research and evaluation ensures that our healthcare clients are provided with robust and assured research, or evidence, to enhance their decision-making. We have pioneered the use of action research and stakeholder and issue mapping and use innovative participatory methods to engage both the client team and other stakeholders.